“Everyday do something that will inch you better to a closer tomorrow.”
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Do I have a co-payment, and if so, what is that amount?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need a written referral from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check, and major credit cards as forms of payment. For those who have no health insurance and genuinely can not afford to pay the full fee, I participate in Open Path Psychotherapy Collective. If you have a membership with the Open Path Collective, you can send me a copy of your application, your member number, etc, and we can discuss the reduced rate availability. https://openpathcollective.org/client/
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a late cancel fee ($50). If you miss your appointment without providing any notice, you will be charged a No Show fee of $100.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!